Movie Review: 'Dunkirk' - A Totally Biased Movie Review.
Well, I am sure you know where this is heading to.. so, I will be blunt about it from the very beginning. This review, this 'Dunkirk' review is what you expected it would be. A biased opinion which focused on one actor. A new-comer actor, a man of man himself that already famous before this movie. Which is why this movie draw so many attention. Not only for those diehard fans of Christopher Nolan's movies, but also among women, young women, girls, teen girls and kids. And of course, their respectful parents and , boyfriends and idk.. husbands?
Well.. admit it.
This movie is so great that it is a win-win situation if your kids, your girlfriends, your wife, or your annoying One Direction's fangirl sisters or friends, dragged you along to see 'Dunkirk'.
'Dunkirk' is just freaking epic!!
Which is who are we talking about again?
Come on.
Say it, guys. Say it, out loud...
Harry Styles.
Yes honey, I got you hun,
I know right. Shiver run down your spine, your cheeks suddenly become hot, you probably flashing one of your stupid grins.. and what else are you doing now? Pursing your lips so your laugh won't coming off from your mouth.
I know.. I got you honey,
I feel that way too..
*giggles*
Or maybe one of you just rolled your eyes to me. And yes, I get that a lot too.
So, let's cut to the throat and dig in to this movie, shall we?
Oh wait, I almost forgot. This review contain so many spoilers.
*wink, wink*
Review:
The movie started with a group of British soldiers strolling along a deserted town in Dunkirk. Duh.. These soldiers looking way too tired and too starved to carry themselves around. They probably just coming back from a patrol duty since German soldiers are approaching the perimeters and they were desperately in the need of water. And in much much-need of rest. Including a scene which Fionn Whitehead, (as Tommy) in really need of a restroom. There were papers fall from the sky, flyers from the German with a bold print - 'We Surround You' - complete with a map that pointed to their location. As if mocking, 'we know you got stuck in here'. And Tommy, he couldn't care less about the threat, grabbing a couple of the papers and he started to unbuckle his belt and squat. Yes darling, this man was about to squat and poo.
I didn't know whether it is appropriate to laugh or cringe, but what the hell Christoper Nolan was thinking? Amidst the war and just about less than 2 minutes the movie just barely begun, he portrayed a desperate young soldier in the need of pooping? Wow, this is perhaps is too real for me. I mean, of course, I get it. It is really in the morning time, where most of people, would do their poo business in the morning. But this is a war, a war. This, believe it or not, was one of the scene that makes this movie is so great.
However, as we could expect it, a loud gun fires erupted and attacking these soldiers, causing Tommy to cancel his deed. The sudden attack chasing them mercilessly. The group scattered, stumbled as they running their lives in attempt to flee but the bullets already took them one by one, except Tommy, who managed to jump behind a wooden gate and stumbled and almost get killed by the French soldiers, but was let go and saved by them. He then proceeded to go through the French soldiers' barrier and soon gasped of what he saw on the beach.
Thousands of soldiers were lining by the beach, they were like tiny soldier toys before the sea. Nolan directed the vast view with camera mounted in a crane, which he used IMAX camera by the way to capture this epic and somehow eerie view. Don't forget that the camera directed as if we were there too, like we got stuck with Tommy and have no option but to follow him around and all we could see was his back. So, when this view came up, I could really feel goosebumps. The sky, as grey as the weather could be, the wind blow harshly and the temperature on the beach must be below Celsius degrees. Or below of what I possibly could tolerate. Wind and waves blows the freezing soldiers as they stood and gazed out to the vast ocean before them. In hope to catch a glimpse of England, their home.
This scene depicted the Land's perspective, one of the three perspectives that employed in 'Dunkirk'. The two other perspectives, Sea and Air, also as epic as the Land's perspective. From the Sea, we were introduced to a group of civilians, which miles away from Dunkirk, a father (Mr. Dawson) and his son (Peter) and his son's friend (George), who in the middle of unloading stuffs from Mr. Dawson's motor yacht to reduce unnecessary weight so the boat could fit as many as possible to rescue the soldiers.
The rescue mission, later explained by the Commander (Kenneth Branagh) miles back in Dunkirk, was a mission initiated by the Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Churchill, which was not present anywhere in the movie, just like the German soldiers, requested help from the ships-owner civilian to help the Navy get the soldiers back home. An act that both politically desperate and a bit unfair, considered that he was unwilling to risk his war vessels to get his own soldiers. The risk was clear though, if he use his war vessel, the vessels would definitely shot down before they could even reach Dunkirk. And that is a big no-no option.
From the Air's perspective, we will see three coordinated British RAF (Royal Air Force) pilots assisting the rescue mission from the sky. Three of them, in their Spitfires, coordinating and communicating their move through the radio. Tom Hardy (Farrier) and Jack Lowden (Collins, omg those blue eyes! they are so pretty!! but wait I was here for Harry Styles, so stick to the plan)
So, Collins (blue eyes) with Farrier (Dark Knight, lol) and another pilot who is the leader of the Spitfire gang. The three of them has one clear mission. To give air support for the rescue mission which is not simple because they have to fight the German air forces, that adamant to shot down any British vessels and soldiers from the air.
Seems like, there is never anything simple from this mission. Yeah, right.. Especially when the first air-battle or dogfight between these bad boys resulted a loss from our British side. Well, did I just say our British side? *so... biased*. Anyway, the loss was on the both side. The scene sort of gave us a roller coaster sense of victory that the Spitfires was able to hit the enemy down and we were watching the enemy fall to the sea but unfortunately, the leader's of the Spitfire also lost and he fell to the sea too.
One thing that I really love about this movie is the timeline in 'Dunkirk'. How the timeline show us these three perspectives. From the three different point of views; the Land (infantry), Sea (navy and civilians, Mr. Dawson), and Air (the RAF pilots), you're gonna find it hard to follow and understand at the beginning of the movie. Because the scenes are not in chronological order. The Land scenes depicted a week worth of story, while the Sea covers about a day journey, from morning until night, while Air only hours.
I pointed this out because I was actually confused when, Mr. Dawson saved a Shivering Soldier (Cillian Murphy) from a wrecked ship, and it was in a broad daylight. The Shivering Soldier looking too shaken and not himself and it was noticeable that he is traumatized. But then several scenes later, this Shivering Soldier was in a night boat, looking so fine and full of authority. The explanation was, the scenes were assembled not in chronological order. The whole movie was to fit three perspectives with each different sets of time into one timeline. So it was like a week met one day, met few hours, then collides and it was just awesome. I can't even explain this to you.
The second thing that I love but kinda hate, but whatever I love it anyway.. is the sense of suspense of this movie gives. It was mostly because 'Dunkirk' did not offer many dialogues like most movies do. 'Dunkirk' is much to the let-me-show-you-this-and-that with the detailed scenes and loud sound combined with intense soundtracks, thanks to Hans Zimmer. The one you should notice too is at the beginning of the movie, there was this clock ticking sounds and it was really terrifying. Like it gives you a sense of 'you run out of time feels' and just set the mood into a desperate isolation mood. I mean, how you could not love this movieeeeeeee. I am screaming.
The other movie that reminds me of this desperate feeling was, 'The Revenant'. I remembered 'The Revenant' was sort of draggy and Leo was a mute with vicious face expression. But boy, the scenery was so ah-mazing. 'Dunkirk' feels like it too. But minus bear hugging fights and maggots eating your back and survive the harsh winter in a dead horse casket. The feeling both movie gave was kinda mutual. I don't know why I was thinking about 'The Revenant'.. maybe because Tom Hardy was also in 'The Revenant' and both have the same thematic story which is about survival too and yeah.. 'revenge'. Well.. sorry, wrong franchise.
'Dunkirk' was kinda draggy too. I said draggy because all I wanted to see was HARRY STYLES. Gosh. Where is he???? There must be a way that he should be at the very beginning of the movie but he was not! And I began to think that Harry must be just a cameo, like if you're blinking he might be gone already. So, I was anxious while keeping my eyes still to the screen. Patience, patience is the key.
Back to our desperate young soldier, Tommy. Tommy has just made a new friend! That is great for him. Although, I am not sure what his new friend was doing. Was he burying a 'friend'? Can he talk? Just like well, Leo, he is a mute too. Only signaling and gesturing without saying a word. A man of few words is he? He looked so sketchy.. But do take a note of this guy, girls. He is the key of Harry Styles's appearance in this movie.
Both of these bad boys sneaked into a ship that was designated only for British soldiers and the wounded British soldiers. Tommy and his non-speaking friend are not supposed to be in that ship. But they found a wounded guy in the beach and decided, (or might I say, 'unspoken decision' since the other guy are a no-talk-person-kinda-guy) to use this wounded man to help them get into the ship. It was not entirely heroic but hey, whatever to get me out from this hell kinda of act.
I didn't know whether it is appropriate to laugh or cringe, but what the hell Christoper Nolan was thinking? Amidst the war and just about less than 2 minutes the movie just barely begun, he portrayed a desperate young soldier in the need of pooping? Wow, this is perhaps is too real for me. I mean, of course, I get it. It is really in the morning time, where most of people, would do their poo business in the morning. But this is a war, a war. This, believe it or not, was one of the scene that makes this movie is so great.
However, as we could expect it, a loud gun fires erupted and attacking these soldiers, causing Tommy to cancel his deed. The sudden attack chasing them mercilessly. The group scattered, stumbled as they running their lives in attempt to flee but the bullets already took them one by one, except Tommy, who managed to jump behind a wooden gate and stumbled and almost get killed by the French soldiers, but was let go and saved by them. He then proceeded to go through the French soldiers' barrier and soon gasped of what he saw on the beach.
Thousands of soldiers were lining by the beach, they were like tiny soldier toys before the sea. Nolan directed the vast view with camera mounted in a crane, which he used IMAX camera by the way to capture this epic and somehow eerie view. Don't forget that the camera directed as if we were there too, like we got stuck with Tommy and have no option but to follow him around and all we could see was his back. So, when this view came up, I could really feel goosebumps. The sky, as grey as the weather could be, the wind blow harshly and the temperature on the beach must be below Celsius degrees. Or below of what I possibly could tolerate. Wind and waves blows the freezing soldiers as they stood and gazed out to the vast ocean before them. In hope to catch a glimpse of England, their home.
This scene depicted the Land's perspective, one of the three perspectives that employed in 'Dunkirk'. The two other perspectives, Sea and Air, also as epic as the Land's perspective. From the Sea, we were introduced to a group of civilians, which miles away from Dunkirk, a father (Mr. Dawson) and his son (Peter) and his son's friend (George), who in the middle of unloading stuffs from Mr. Dawson's motor yacht to reduce unnecessary weight so the boat could fit as many as possible to rescue the soldiers.
The rescue mission, later explained by the Commander (Kenneth Branagh) miles back in Dunkirk, was a mission initiated by the Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Churchill, which was not present anywhere in the movie, just like the German soldiers, requested help from the ships-owner civilian to help the Navy get the soldiers back home. An act that both politically desperate and a bit unfair, considered that he was unwilling to risk his war vessels to get his own soldiers. The risk was clear though, if he use his war vessel, the vessels would definitely shot down before they could even reach Dunkirk. And that is a big no-no option.
From the Air's perspective, we will see three coordinated British RAF (Royal Air Force) pilots assisting the rescue mission from the sky. Three of them, in their Spitfires, coordinating and communicating their move through the radio. Tom Hardy (Farrier) and Jack Lowden (Collins, omg those blue eyes! they are so pretty!! but wait I was here for Harry Styles, so stick to the plan)
So, Collins (blue eyes) with Farrier (Dark Knight, lol) and another pilot who is the leader of the Spitfire gang. The three of them has one clear mission. To give air support for the rescue mission which is not simple because they have to fight the German air forces, that adamant to shot down any British vessels and soldiers from the air.
Seems like, there is never anything simple from this mission. Yeah, right.. Especially when the first air-battle or dogfight between these bad boys resulted a loss from our British side. Well, did I just say our British side? *so... biased*. Anyway, the loss was on the both side. The scene sort of gave us a roller coaster sense of victory that the Spitfires was able to hit the enemy down and we were watching the enemy fall to the sea but unfortunately, the leader's of the Spitfire also lost and he fell to the sea too.
One thing that I really love about this movie is the timeline in 'Dunkirk'. How the timeline show us these three perspectives. From the three different point of views; the Land (infantry), Sea (navy and civilians, Mr. Dawson), and Air (the RAF pilots), you're gonna find it hard to follow and understand at the beginning of the movie. Because the scenes are not in chronological order. The Land scenes depicted a week worth of story, while the Sea covers about a day journey, from morning until night, while Air only hours.
I pointed this out because I was actually confused when, Mr. Dawson saved a Shivering Soldier (Cillian Murphy) from a wrecked ship, and it was in a broad daylight. The Shivering Soldier looking too shaken and not himself and it was noticeable that he is traumatized. But then several scenes later, this Shivering Soldier was in a night boat, looking so fine and full of authority. The explanation was, the scenes were assembled not in chronological order. The whole movie was to fit three perspectives with each different sets of time into one timeline. So it was like a week met one day, met few hours, then collides and it was just awesome. I can't even explain this to you.
The second thing that I love but kinda hate, but whatever I love it anyway.. is the sense of suspense of this movie gives. It was mostly because 'Dunkirk' did not offer many dialogues like most movies do. 'Dunkirk' is much to the let-me-show-you-this-and-that with the detailed scenes and loud sound combined with intense soundtracks, thanks to Hans Zimmer. The one you should notice too is at the beginning of the movie, there was this clock ticking sounds and it was really terrifying. Like it gives you a sense of 'you run out of time feels' and just set the mood into a desperate isolation mood. I mean, how you could not love this movieeeeeeee. I am screaming.
The other movie that reminds me of this desperate feeling was, 'The Revenant'. I remembered 'The Revenant' was sort of draggy and Leo was a mute with vicious face expression. But boy, the scenery was so ah-mazing. 'Dunkirk' feels like it too. But minus bear hugging fights and maggots eating your back and survive the harsh winter in a dead horse casket. The feeling both movie gave was kinda mutual. I don't know why I was thinking about 'The Revenant'.. maybe because Tom Hardy was also in 'The Revenant' and both have the same thematic story which is about survival too and yeah.. 'revenge'. Well.. sorry, wrong franchise.
'Dunkirk' was kinda draggy too. I said draggy because all I wanted to see was HARRY STYLES. Gosh. Where is he???? There must be a way that he should be at the very beginning of the movie but he was not! And I began to think that Harry must be just a cameo, like if you're blinking he might be gone already. So, I was anxious while keeping my eyes still to the screen. Patience, patience is the key.
Back to our desperate young soldier, Tommy. Tommy has just made a new friend! That is great for him. Although, I am not sure what his new friend was doing. Was he burying a 'friend'? Can he talk? Just like well, Leo, he is a mute too. Only signaling and gesturing without saying a word. A man of few words is he? He looked so sketchy.. But do take a note of this guy, girls. He is the key of Harry Styles's appearance in this movie.
Both of these bad boys sneaked into a ship that was designated only for British soldiers and the wounded British soldiers. Tommy and his non-speaking friend are not supposed to be in that ship. But they found a wounded guy in the beach and decided, (or might I say, 'unspoken decision' since the other guy are a no-talk-person-kinda-guy) to use this wounded man to help them get into the ship. It was not entirely heroic but hey, whatever to get me out from this hell kinda of act.
However, after they managed to get on board on that ship and laid down the wounded guy, both of them were discharged immediately and told to get off from the ship by the Navy's officer. So much for running and efforts... Irritated, both of them left the ship. However, the mute guy was like, ' Hey Tommy, I have an idea. Let's just hide under the pier there so we can hear what the Commanders are saying.' but of course, he said that in a non speaking kinda way. He was just gesturing and making eye contacts. And Tommy was like, 'Dude, whaat???' but they went to hide under the pier together anyway.
From the hiding situation scene, the rescue mission or a.k.a 'Operation Dynamo' was explained by the Commander to the senior officers. These higher profile of authorities are torn between agreeing the rescue mission that involved civilians in the process and getting the soldiers out from Dunkirk as soon as possible without sacrificing one of their Destroyers or Spitfires anymore. The civilian involvement in the mission, however possible, could expose the civilians to a huge deal of risk.
From the hiding situation scene, the rescue mission or a.k.a 'Operation Dynamo' was explained by the Commander to the senior officers. These higher profile of authorities are torn between agreeing the rescue mission that involved civilians in the process and getting the soldiers out from Dunkirk as soon as possible without sacrificing one of their Destroyers or Spitfires anymore. The civilian involvement in the mission, however possible, could expose the civilians to a huge deal of risk.
I know the civilians are a safe option for the British and the allied forces to carry the rescue mission, and with the Geneva Convention about rules of war, what was that called anyway I was an International Relations student, I must know about these stuffs by heart! Ugh.. oh it's International Humanitarian Law. Well, according to that rules, the combating parties are not allowed to hurt or attack the civilians. Right, but what about the collateral damage? and hundreds of brave fishermen and sailors marching, or sailing, straight to the war zone with bombs and bullets flying around... that is something terrifyingly unavoidable right?
So, huge appreciation for these brave civilians fishermen and sailors because they are the heroes of Dunkirk. I have to say that when the scene about these fishermen and sailors are finally reach Dunkirk, and the soldiers were like, cheering and the Commander was grinning unbelievably and at a total loss of words... Boy, I was like crying.. like ugly cry but in a cool way. The scene was just... beautiful and sad and happy and the same time. It was goosebumps all over again.
So, huge appreciation for these brave civilians fishermen and sailors because they are the heroes of Dunkirk. I have to say that when the scene about these fishermen and sailors are finally reach Dunkirk, and the soldiers were like, cheering and the Commander was grinning unbelievably and at a total loss of words... Boy, I was like crying.. like ugly cry but in a cool way. The scene was just... beautiful and sad and happy and the same time. It was goosebumps all over again.
Now, now now. Are you ready for the appearance of the one person that invented the phrase 'crying in a cool way'?
Well, I can't hear youuu!
(Aye, aye Captain!)
*insert a GIFs for dramatic effects*
----- To be continued, guys! Stay tuned! I will update this blog soon. I just need to gather materials and get some sleep because it is time to sleep apparently! Since when it's 3AM already??
Sorry! I will be back.
-------- and back will I be.
This is the GIFs I have been promising for you, guys.
This is the GIFs I have been promising for you, guys.
AAAAAAAHHHHH
*screams internally*
So, when Harry appeared, my sister was like nudging me and whispered frantically, 'That's Harry! That's Harry! It's him!' and I was like, 'Ssshh! Calm down!! I know!' Oh boy, he is so cute. But he nearly drown! Thank God for the mute guy, seriously had they not coming down to that pier, the movie would have a different plot. Lol, what would you expect. So, long story short. Tommy and the mute guy saved our beloved Harry Styles and many other soldiers from the wrecked ship. After that, they were also offered to another ship, together with the Highlanders regimen, which where Harry Styles belongs to.
Long story short too, Harry Styles turned out to be the jerk. He was cool at first, but after the desperation took his best, he lost his mind and became the bad guy. He totally nailed that part where he lashed at Tommy and accused the mute guy to be a German spy. Well, he is kinda wrong, because the mute guy was actually a French. Which then Harry called him, "A bloody frog.." Aw.. Harry you owe your life to him. Let's not forget how the mute guy saved you three times! Three frikking times!
I think, every character from this movie was sorta complicated in their own way. The complexity of their own character, not only about how we, as a human, fight to survive. But also a sense of responsibility and being some kind of noble person, but mixed with guilt and spiced with selfishness. Is selfishness even a word? I have no idea. But you guys get what I mean, do you? Thank you.
Take the french mute soldier as an example; He left his regimen, sneaked and disguised himself as a British soldier. He looked so desperate and always in the act of punishing himself for leaving his team. He stayed out when everyone else is enjoying the food and the warmth inside the ship. He prefer to be outside; cause he both scared that the ship might get bombed again, and he feels that he doesn't deserve to be in such comfort while he is a betrayer and an outsider.
He might feel that, perhaps, by punishing himself like that, his action of betraying his own regime could be tolerated. The man only wanted to survive, anyway.. just like everybody. But he is not an average everybody and he knew that. He was not belong because he was french in a British ship. S-N-E-A-K-I-N-G. I think he is afraid if someone figured out about him, then he'd be gone already.
What he was afraid of then became real. A torpedo hit the ship and causing damage that slowly sunk the ship. The soldiers inside are trapped. You could hear them scream as the water began rising inside. Both Tommy and Harry are trapped they reaching out to the door, only to find that the door was stuck from the outside. They started banging the door, hoping someone could hear them. The french mute guy who stayed outside stated to flee again, he has no reason to be in that almost sink ship. He is afraid that there would be another torpedo, another explosion and he can't save himself.
He already stood in the ledge, ready to jump in to the water, just like the other soldiers who happened to be outside. But the screaming and the door banging distracted him. He cast one look at the door as if calculating how many people were trap inside, and how much time he have left. It only take for two minutes to open the goddamn door.. but then, him being a hero again, decided to open the door. Tommy and Harry are still inside looked up and see the light, as the door opened. They rushed to the door and got out. The french guy already jumped and swam away.. and watched the ship exploded two times..
---
I could go on and on spoiling every details of the movie for you guys, but I decided not to give all the fun of the movie for you.. Even though.. I guess... if you have reached this paragraph.. then you already agreed to be spoiled and consciously spoiled yourself. Remember, I have warned you before..
I would give this a 8,7/10 just because I like odds and uneven numbers.. So please don't take this humble brag opinion too seriously.
I do really hope to see Harry Styles doing another movie with Christoper Nolan in the future. He got talent and Nolan is known to cast the same (outstanding) actors in his movies. So, there is hope in that.. I do hope that umm.. this movie could get the Oscars that it deserved.
So, that was it. The biased movie review from moi. You guys need to see this movie. It is tense, gripping, and frustrating and all that kind of additional stress disguised as adrenaline that you need this weekend. After all, adrenaline is good for your health and your nervous systems. It kicks you right in the gut and makes you feel alive. Says who? Says me. Mwahahahah. Alright, let's close this post.
Ciao, bella!
Long story short too, Harry Styles turned out to be the jerk. He was cool at first, but after the desperation took his best, he lost his mind and became the bad guy. He totally nailed that part where he lashed at Tommy and accused the mute guy to be a German spy. Well, he is kinda wrong, because the mute guy was actually a French. Which then Harry called him, "A bloody frog.." Aw.. Harry you owe your life to him. Let's not forget how the mute guy saved you three times! Three frikking times!
I think, every character from this movie was sorta complicated in their own way. The complexity of their own character, not only about how we, as a human, fight to survive. But also a sense of responsibility and being some kind of noble person, but mixed with guilt and spiced with selfishness. Is selfishness even a word? I have no idea. But you guys get what I mean, do you? Thank you.
Take the french mute soldier as an example; He left his regimen, sneaked and disguised himself as a British soldier. He looked so desperate and always in the act of punishing himself for leaving his team. He stayed out when everyone else is enjoying the food and the warmth inside the ship. He prefer to be outside; cause he both scared that the ship might get bombed again, and he feels that he doesn't deserve to be in such comfort while he is a betrayer and an outsider.
He might feel that, perhaps, by punishing himself like that, his action of betraying his own regime could be tolerated. The man only wanted to survive, anyway.. just like everybody. But he is not an average everybody and he knew that. He was not belong because he was french in a British ship. S-N-E-A-K-I-N-G. I think he is afraid if someone figured out about him, then he'd be gone already.
What he was afraid of then became real. A torpedo hit the ship and causing damage that slowly sunk the ship. The soldiers inside are trapped. You could hear them scream as the water began rising inside. Both Tommy and Harry are trapped they reaching out to the door, only to find that the door was stuck from the outside. They started banging the door, hoping someone could hear them. The french mute guy who stayed outside stated to flee again, he has no reason to be in that almost sink ship. He is afraid that there would be another torpedo, another explosion and he can't save himself.
He already stood in the ledge, ready to jump in to the water, just like the other soldiers who happened to be outside. But the screaming and the door banging distracted him. He cast one look at the door as if calculating how many people were trap inside, and how much time he have left. It only take for two minutes to open the goddamn door.. but then, him being a hero again, decided to open the door. Tommy and Harry are still inside looked up and see the light, as the door opened. They rushed to the door and got out. The french guy already jumped and swam away.. and watched the ship exploded two times..
---
I could go on and on spoiling every details of the movie for you guys, but I decided not to give all the fun of the movie for you.. Even though.. I guess... if you have reached this paragraph.. then you already agreed to be spoiled and consciously spoiled yourself. Remember, I have warned you before..
I would give this a 8,7/10 just because I like odds and uneven numbers.. So please don't take this humble brag opinion too seriously.
I do really hope to see Harry Styles doing another movie with Christoper Nolan in the future. He got talent and Nolan is known to cast the same (outstanding) actors in his movies. So, there is hope in that.. I do hope that umm.. this movie could get the Oscars that it deserved.
So, that was it. The biased movie review from moi. You guys need to see this movie. It is tense, gripping, and frustrating and all that kind of additional stress disguised as adrenaline that you need this weekend. After all, adrenaline is good for your health and your nervous systems. It kicks you right in the gut and makes you feel alive. Says who? Says me. Mwahahahah. Alright, let's close this post.
Ciao, bella!







Comments
Post a Comment