About Silence
About Silence
I think that silence is lethal
It doesn't have any forms
but it takes so many spaces
but it takes so many spaces
I think, silence is lethal
The way it fills the room
the gap between you and me
the crack in our destiny
Silence stole my opportunity
The way it fills the room
the gap between you and me
the crack in our destiny
Silence stole my opportunity
Silence mind shifted in my head
Forms unneeded thoughts
Unassisted, unfinished
Endless damages
Forms unneeded thoughts
Unassisted, unfinished
Endless damages
Silence
The way it speaks, words unsaid
The way it moves, gaze crept
How I hate this silence
The way it speaks, words unsaid
The way it moves, gaze crept
How I hate this silence
But then,
I'll remember silence as a beauty
In its lethality, silence is understanding
In its lethality, silence is compromising
I'll remember silence as a beauty
In its lethality, silence is understanding
In its lethality, silence is compromising
Hold our grounds like a tree in the hillside
Keeping us close as silence justifies
Keeping us close as silence justifies
Oh, I wish there was more than a silence
There was more than just a stare
There was more than just a stare
Thoughts drift like the wind in winter days
Fog gone before dawn, fade away
Fog gone before dawn, fade away
Suddenly, silence
There is nothing to stay.
There is nothing to stay.
- Ani,
4 November, 2017
4 November, 2017



Comments
Post a Comment